Driving Excellence Through Expertise at
TMC’s 2018 Annual Meeting & Transportation Technology Exhibition!
Comprised of a broad collection of experienced fleets, equipment suppliers and service providers, TMC is the only industry association that is focused solely on truck technology and maintenance. Using their real world experience, members work together to create the industry’s best practices in truck technology and maintenance to help improve trucking equipment and transportation efficiencies throughout North America.
Where Industry Solutions Are Forged
More than just a trade show, TMC is home to trucking’s leading fleet professionals, vehicle manufacturers, and component suppliers. It is the industry’s leading forum for getting things done collaboratively.
From brakes to bearings, from scanners to software, ATA’s Technology & Maintenance Council’s (TMC) Study Groups and Task Forces cover it all.
Best Educational Program Available
Whether your interest is staying current on equipment, maintenance or technology issues, there’s no better venue than TMC meetings to catch up on industry-specific news.
History of Cooperative Development
TMC is a place for serious work, and our dedication to the cooperative development of voluntary industry best practices is evident through the publication of the Council’s Recommended Engineering and Maintenance Practices adopted by industry. These practices represent more than 60 years of industry knowledge. Today, TMC’s growth and strength comes from its pioneers and visionaries who have dedicated much of their lives to the Council.
Maximize Your Membership—Attend TMC’s Annual Meeting!
If you’re a TMC member, or your company is an ATA member, you are part of an important team dedicated to improving our industry in a way that no other group can. But if you haven’t attended TMC’s Annual Meeting and Transportation Technology Exhibition before, you’re missing out on an important aspect of TMC/ATA membership.
Annual Meeting veterans will attest that attending TMC meetings maximizes their membership investment. It enables both fleets and suppliers to make personal contact with an incredible cross-section of the industry’s most important and influential equipment and technology specialists, putting you in touch with North America’s top technical professionals and fleet decision makers.
If you’re not a TMC member, come see what you’re missing. Everyone is welcome at TMC’s 2018 Annual Meeting & Transportation Technology Exhibition!
Trailblazers in Thought Leadership
For fleets, this means having direct access to information on equipment and technology specifications and maintenance best practices. At TMC, equipment and technology professionals can:
- Attend the industry’s most innovative educational sessions covering all aspects of vehicle maintenance and design. Planned by fleets, for fleets.
- Gain and share information with hundreds of your peers at TMC’s Shop Talk, a free-form discussion
on equipment issues.
- Resolve troubling equipment issues at TMC’s Town Meeting and Fleet Operators’ Forum.
- Participate in voluntary standards-setting efforts through TMC’s Study Groups and Task Forces, which are tackling important issues such as electronic logging devices, natural gas powered vehicles and emerging onboard technologies.
- Witness and participate in the most informative technical event — TMC’s Transportation Technology Exhibition. TMC’s exhibition makes available to attendees the best minds on equipment issues in the trucking industry. This year’s exhibit features a special Advanced Technology Pavillion; and our expanded “Technology Showcase,” a new hands-on dimension of the exhibition (see page X for details).
- Participate in TMC’s Future Truck Initiative. As the only industry association that is focused solely on truck technology and maintenance, TMC and its member companies work together with OEM’s to create the industry’s standards for future truck technology and equipment that help ensure that the truck of the future is one that is the most efficient to operate and maintain.
PAGE 3 (follow general layout from 2017 annual)
If you’re not a TMC member, this is a golden opportunity to see what TMC can offer you. Most first time attendees come to their next TMC event as members!
What’s more — it’s the industry’s best meeting value proposition!
Where else can you get access to all this information? And we even include a host of meals during the week — a big savings for budget-conscious fleets. Here’s what you get for your full meeting registration:
- Access to more than 10 educational sessions including Shop Talk
- Entrance to ‘Trucking’s Complete Technology Tradeshow’
- Chance to participate in over 100 industry task forces
- Three breakfast events
- Two luncheon events
- Two evening receptions
- TMC’s Annual Banquet
- TMC’s Fleet Operators’ Forum
- Unequalled networking opportunities
- Access to the industry’s best technical experts
Fleet or supplier, TMC offers so much for you. We’re North America’s premier technical conference for trucking, and it’s an event you simply must attend to stay current on industry practices.
There’s simply no other venue that offers so much information on how to maximize fleet performance and efficiency. It’s your one-stop shop for fleet education, supported by the industry’s only user-driven best practices.
At TMC, we’re creating novel approaches to industry challenges, and we look forward to seeing you in Atlanta this March!